If your application has been approved, you will receive a Grant Accountability Report form with your Outcome Letter. (Please contact email@example.com if you require another copy.)
Rano requires confirmation that the grant money has been spent for the purpose(s) granted and that it was spent within 3 months of the grant being made.
Within 3 months after the grant has been paid out to your organisation the following auditing information is required:
- – A copy of bank statement showing this grant was paid into your organisation’s bank account.
- – Copies of bank statements showing each amount was paid out. Please highlight the transactions on the bank statement that relate to items purchased with grant money.
- – Copies of tax invoices (if applicable).
- – If funding was for salary/wages, please provide copies (where applicable) of:
- – IR 348 Employer Monthly Schedules
- – IR 345 Employer Deductions Form.
- – Contractor invoices.
- – Bank statements and payment schedules showing all payments made.
- – Any other information that can assist with the audit process such as photos, newsletters and results (if applicable).
If the organisation is not able to supply the above information within 3 months, the organisation may request an extension to the audit deadline. All such requested must be made in writing.